50% OFF! July 16 to 25, 2018 Tour
biking, kayaking and Hiking
Daily loops with mountain bikes, road bikes and/or e-bikes (battery-assisted bikes such as the ones in the below photo).
Helmets are provided. Véronique, your tour guide and host will be driving a van to assist you if needed.
To note: In 2018, the famous Tour de France is going through Aveyron, once again. On July 22, 2018, the Tour will start near the Millau Viaduct. The Millau Viaduct is the tallest cable-stayed road bridge in the world.
Kayaking down the Tarn river seems more like canoeing down this lazy river. You can easily go for a swim along the way as there are multiple beaches available.
An authentic French picnic with wines and refreshments will be provided.
There are multiple boat launch options along the river and as such experiences lengths. You'll decide with our help.
Aveyron has countless hiking opportunities to choose from. These could range from easy hikes to more strenuous ones. Once again, you'll decide with our help.
conditions and price
- Bring in at least 2 friends. You have to bring your own friends as we do NOT form up groups of guests who do not know each others.
We are offering you an authentic customized VIP French experience at an amazing price! First-come, first-served.
- Price is US $2000 per person instead of US $4000!
- Tour is all-inclusive for 10 days. See our frequently asked questions for more details.
- Registration need to be made prior to March 31, 2018.
- This specific promotion applies only to this select tour, July 16 to July 25, 2018.
(For an additional fee)
- Bird watching,
- "Rail biking",
- Hot-air balloon ride,
- Segway Tour,
- Via ferrata,
- Tree-to-tree adventure course with zip lining.
CONTACT US NOW
What's included in Experience (my) France tours?
- Pick-up in Aveyron, at Rodez airport or Rodez train station.
- The accommodation at Véronique's art-déco house for the 10 days/9 nights in Baraqueville, 20 min away from Rodez. The house is truly YOUR home for 10 days as well as conveniently located at a crossroads to experience the most of the area you'll discover.
- No shared bedrooms. On the top, each bedroom has its own private en-suite full bathroom.
- Regional wines hand-picked by Véronique and/or other beverages during meals.
- Private tours where planned, and according to your needs, wants and desires where permits.
- Food (all breakfasts, all lunches, and all dinners over your 10-day experience) and wine tastings where/if planned.
- Entry fees to museums, castles, exhibitions, as well as all gratuities and other planned experiences.
- Services of Véronique, your bilingual local guide/host and personal driver.
- Transportation during the tour in a comfortable air-conditioned car or van depending on the size of your own group, the one you formed with your family, friends and/or companion(s). As there's a lot to experience close-by the house, we drive an average of 120 km a day.
- A tour that will be designed at your own pace. Yes, we can spend more time wherever you'd like to. Your tour could be more or less active as well as we welcome all fitness abilities. Keep in mind, so far each single tour has been unique and entirely à-la-carte.
That's what we consider a VIP tour—without the cost—as well as a real, authentic and private French experience.
what is not included?
- Airfare or any travel expense to and from the pick-up location, Rodez.
- Lodging and/or guiding BEFORE or AFTER your tour.
- Special wines and/or beverages other than those included during meals.
- Personal items purchased during your experience in Aveyron.
- Shipping of your purchases and/or associated cost(s).