50% OFF! July 1 to 10, 2018 Tour
Food, wine and French immersion
- Visit of multiple local vineyards from long-established ones to newer or fully organic ones.
- Interact with the local owners. Know their personal history as well as the heritage they are working with.
- Taste, sip, sample and savour local wines such as reds, whites and rosés wines directly on the production site, at the cellars.
- Learn the differences between the types of vineyards and as such vines as well as the difference between years of wines.
- Get tips directly from the producers.
- Know how they achieve such results.
- Ask as many questions as you'd like to these professionals.
- Spend a full day on the Aubrac plateau, tasting the local dish; "aligot-saucisses" with local wine. Be enchanted by the scenery and the authentic local life.
- Know the history behind this local dish.
- Enjoy a full meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant in one of the France most beautiful villages, Belcastel. There are only around 100 French villages holding the competitive label "most beautiful village". And 10 of them are located in Aveyron!
- July (and August) are the very best times to visit Aveyron. Evening farmers' markets are only happening during these months. The markets are located in the village squares. You'll have your food and wine at large trestle tables, entertained by local music and folk dancing. You'll be sitting down with locals enjoying the lovely, welcoming atmosphere of small town France. And there are seldom tourists around.
farms and home
- Visit of an organic cattle farm owned by the same family for centuries. Véronique's cousin is now running the farm.
- Get in the 18th century building to grab a few refreshments and get to know these locals, Véronique's cousins and aunt.
- Visit a small goat cheese farm and factory.
- Learn how to make simple French cooking such as quiches or ratatouille or crème caramel, at Baraqueville home, your home for 10 days.
conditions and price
- Bring in at least 2 friends. You have to bring your own friends as we do NOT form up groups of guests who do not know each others.
We are offering you an authentic customized VIP French experience at an amazing price! First-come, first-served.
- Price is US $2000 per person instead of US $4000!
- Tour is all-inclusive for 10 days. See our frequently asked questions for more details.
- Registration need to be made prior to March 31, 2018.
- This specific promotion applies only to this select tour, July 1 to July 10, 2018.
CONTACT US NOW
What's included in Experience (my) France tours?
- Pick-up in Aveyron, at Rodez airport or Rodez train station.
- The accommodation at Véronique's art-déco house for the 10 days/9 nights in Baraqueville, 20 min away from Rodez. The house is truly YOUR home for 10 days as well as conveniently located at a crossroads to experience the most of the area you'll discover.
- No shared bedrooms. On the top, each bedroom has its own private en-suite full bathroom.
- Regional wines hand-picked by Véronique and/or other beverages during meals as well as wines during the wine tasting experiences.
- Private tours where planned, and according to your needs, wants and desires where permits.
- Food (all breakfasts, all lunches, and all dinners over your 10-day experience) and wine tastings where/if planned.
- Entry fees to museums, castles, exhibitions, as well as all gratuities and other planned experiences.
- Services of Véronique, your bilingual local guide/host and personal driver.
- Transportation during the tour in a comfortable air-conditioned car or van depending on the size of your own group, the one you formed with your family, friends and/or companion(s). As there's a lot to experience close-by the house, we drive an average of 120 km a day.
- A tour that will be designed at your own pace. Yes, we can spend more time wherever you'd like to. Your tour could be more or less active as well as we welcome all fitness abilities. Keep in mind, so far each single tour has been unique and entirely à-la-carte.
That's what we consider a VIP tour—without the cost—as well as a real, authentic and private French experience.
what is not included?
- Airfare or any travel expense to and from the pick-up location, Rodez.
- Lodging and/or guiding BEFORE or AFTER your tour.
- Special wines and/or beverages other than those included during meals. This restriction does not apply to the wine tasting experiences whereas included.
- Personal items purchased during your experience in Aveyron.
- Shipping of your purchases and/or associated cost(s).